Ntara is searching for a highly motivated, results-driven professional to join our Integrated Marketing and Insights team. This position is for someone who can apply their past experience in digital marketing to multiple clients in the Branded Manufacturing, Technology, and Healthcare & Institutions verticals.
Our ideal candidate has 3+ years' experience creating, executing, and reporting on integrated marketing campaigns based on business goals and KPIs. You will develop and execute a variety of marketing plans based on client need, and should be eager to evaluate and learn new technologies on an ongoing basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established digital agency as a key member of a growing department.
Things that make a successful Integrated Marketing Manager at Ntara
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- At least 3-5 years' experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate tech/media speak into client-centric business language
- Experience developing, planning, executing, and reporting on cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, email marketing, social media, content marketing, paid search
- Ability to listen to what people say and hear what they really mean
- Ability to both think strategically and prioritize the execution of tasks
- Confidence to voice your POV
- Ability to accept constructive feedback
Does that sound like you?
Yes? Good. Keep reading.
No? Keep in touch. We may have other positions opening soon that better fit your skills.
Things that will help you excel at Ntara
- Innate desire to overcommunicate and overdeliver
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
- Ability to plan and execute all aspects of individual client programs
- Proven ability to identify, develop, sell, and execute results-oriented cross-platform programs
- Polished presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with other members of the IMI team and project teams
- Ability to read and understand brand guidelines and write copy through the voice of the client
- Exceptional time management
- Sense of humor (this one's critical)
Don’t have all of those experiences? That’s okay. We foster an environment of learning. However, if you get an interview, you should do some research on what we just mentioned.
A day in the life of an Integrated Marketing Manager at Ntara
- Work with IMI director to develop client IMI strategies
- Manage content development, tactical execution, distribution, and reporting for a variety of clients
- Regularly attend status meetings with internal and external teams
- Work with members of IMI and cross-functional teams on projects
- Conduct client and competitive research
- Meet with clients as needed to present proposals and/or discuss added-value initiatives and marketing concepts & requirements
Wow, you are still here.
All kidding aside, we know that any one person can make a big impact on our business and not always in a positive way. We are looking for the best and the brightest. If you think you have what it takes, then we look forward to hearing from you.